Why I like it: On Ryan's Christmas Wish List!
Designed in Portland, Oregon, and assembled by hand, this strikingly modern coffee maker eschews complicated programming for simple one-button preparation of delicious coffee. The thoughtfully designed machine removes variables by heating water to ideal extraction temperature and precisely metering water flow during the bloom and brew phases. All you have to do is enjoy the results of a finely crafted brew. Mindfully constructed, the coffee maker is made of oyster-finished cast aluminum with walnut accents and feature a beautiful carafe made of hand-blown glass.Free Shipping. Shop Ratio Eight Oyster and Walnut Coffee Maker.
- 1400-watt heating element
- Die-cast aluminum base with walnut accents
- Stainless steel shower head
- Hand-blown borosilicate glass 40-oz. carafe
- BPA-free plastic water tank
- Includes silicone heat lid, 4 Chemex paper filters and microfiber towel
- Carafe is not microwave- or dishwasher-safe
- Rinse carafe with hot water
- Use Ratio cleaning detergent (included) periodically to deep clean carafe and water tank
- Made in USA