Freshware Silicone Mold, Chocolate Mold, Candy Mold, Ice Mold, Soap Mold for Chocolate, Candy and Gummy, Assorted, 30-Cavity
Why I like it: These molds are so fun, especially to get your kids involved in the kitchen. I especially like making homemade chocolates, which not only has my son involved, but by husband as well.
- Flexible and Non-Stick. Chocolates, Candies and Gummies Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- 100% Pure, Professional Quality Food-Grade Silicone. Meets US FDA and European LFGB Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Pinch Test Passed. No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
- Mold Size: 10.8 x 9.3 x 0.6 inch. Cavity Size: 1 x 1 x 0.6 inch. Volume: 30 x 0.3 oz, Total 9 oz
Create your own special sweets or homemade soaps with the Freshware CB-114RD 30-Cavity Silicone Chocolate, Candy and Gummy Mold. This mold is constructed with 100% pure, professional quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE). Simply pour your favorite recipe in the mold, prepare, and cool completely. Then turn it upside down, this flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the sweets to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone mold on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal.
Mold Size: 10.8 x 9.3 x 0.6 inch. Cavity Size: 1 x 1 x 0.6 inch. Volume: 30 x 0.3 oz, Total 9 oz.
Many customers have found creative ways to use Freshware silicone molds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious chocolates, candies, gummies, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams etc. Other customers use the molds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more.
All Freshware silicone products DO NOT have Chemical Coatings and are Pinch Test Passed. Our silicone mold handles temperature from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius). Reusable for up to 3,000 uses, our molds save money by eliminating the need to ever buy disposable paper liners again. Safe to use in the Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Steamer and Dishwasher. Top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product.
What Is A Pinch Test? Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100% pure silicone will retain its color.
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 9.3 x 0.5 inches