Why I like it: Affordable ballet flat for my in-home ballet class!
Color: Theatrical Pink
- Adheres to the arch beautifully
- Shock absorbing heel cushioning
- Pre-sewn crossed elastics
- Generous front and rear leather sole pads
- Sizing: Start 2 sizes down from street shoe. Accentuates the contours
Publisher: Bloch Dance
Details: A bloch favorite! with a super comfortable lightweight stretch canvas split sole and a toe shape specifically designed for ultimate balance, this super soft and lightweight ballet flat hugs the dancer's foot perfectly. From the Manufacturer Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 3.1 x 1.5 inches