Why I like it: Keeps track of my cycling cadence and integrates with my smartphone with compatible training apps.
Brand: Wahoo Fitness
- Track and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.Wireless Signal Strength Up to 10 feet
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
Publisher: Wahoo Fitness (Sports & Outdoors)
Details: The Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor is a wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, cadence sensor. This sleek, Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ enabled cadence sensor is easy to install, connects wirelessly to your iOS or Android device and displays your cadence data (through the free Wahoo Fitness App or other top cycling Apps such as Starve, Map My Ride and Cyclometer). Additionally, the RPM will connect to ANT+ enabled bike computers.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 1.0 inches