Frontier Co-op Chili Powder Blend, Certified Organic, Kosher, Salt-Free, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag
Why I like it: Rich and aromatic blend
Brand: Frontier Co-op
Color: Limited Edition
- CHILI POWDER - Frontier Co-op Organic Chili Powder spices up dishes with ingredients such as chili peppers, garlic, and cumin. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the manufacturing process.
- A VERSATILE MIX - Chili Powder is used in Southwestern and Mexican cooking to season eggs, shellfish, cheese dishes and stews. Chili powder is also used in processed Mexican foods, sausages and pork and beans.
- SPICY FLAVOR - Chili powder is mildly to moderately spicy, sweet, lemony and bitter. The aromatic and savory spices in this blend are great for Tex-Mex cuisine. Our blend of chili powder also provides hints of cumin.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Frontier Co-op Organic Chili Powder is certified organic, kosher, non-irradiated and salt-free.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Publisher: Frontier Co-op
Details: Frontier Co-op Organic Chili Powder is mildly to moderately spicy, sweet, tangy and zesty. It is a great addition to Tex-Mex or Mexican-inspired dishes, and combines high-quality ingredients for a robust, delicious flavor. Best Use: This is best used in chili, rice, mixed nuts, meat and bean dishes. FEATURES 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces) Organic certified; kosher certified and salt-free High-quality ingredients for robust flavor The culinary base of flavorful ground dried chili peppers and other spices Expertly blended for balance and fullness INGREDIENTS: chili powder, cumin, oregano, coriander, garlic, rice concentrate and allspice
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 7.2 x 1.1 inches