Shipping & Handling
- Warehouse operation occurs during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm CST, excluding all major holidays.
- All orders require a processing time of 3-5 business days (M-F) before they can be shipped out, regardless of which shipping service you choose. The shipping service chosen at checkout is based on the estimated speed at which the carrier will deliver your package once it leaves our facility and has no effect on the speed at which your order will be processed.
- During peak seasons (holidays, sales, store openings, etc), processing may take additional time beyond the 3-5 business day window.
- We do not ship on weekends and holidays, which may delay the processing and shipment of your order.
- USPS is unable to provide guaranteed delivery dates for any order. Only FedEx Express options are able to guarantee delivery (domestic only).
- Pre-order sales for any merchandise do not have a guaranteed shipment date unless provided in the product description. Any given estimated shipment dates are subject to change
- We are unable to guarantee the time of arrival for international orders, although in most cases your order will arrive within 2-4 weeks.
- International orders may require duty payments at the time your package arrives. Futureshirts is not responsible for the additional costs incurred on these international orders.
- Please note that we do not provide delivery instructions for orders.
Placing An Order
- Orders can only be placed through the webstore. We do not accept orders over the phone or by mail.
- Sales tax will be applied on all domestic orders. Tax is calculated based on the applicable sales tax and adhere to tax laws within each state.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that their order information (product style, size, etc.) & shipping information is correct prior to confirming their order. We are unable to change the item details for an order once it has been placed. If you need to change your shipping address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number, and we will try to change it prior to it being shipped. You can also contact our support team at email@example.com.
- Merchandise is limited to the sizes, colors, and variants listed on our website. If a size or variant does not appear online, it is currently unavailable. Be sure to check back as items may be restocked and available for purchase at a later date.
- Orders that include pre-order items will be shipped all at once, and will not be split into separate shipments unless stated otherwise.
- If the item you ordered runs out of stock after your order has been placed, we will issue you a refund for the cost of the product, then ship out any remaining items.
- Customers have up to a maximum of 60 days from the date of shipment to claim their package as lost in order to receive any compensation regarding their order.
- We do not provide personalized messages to recipients.
- Shipping addresses must be entered using the standard English alphabet. Addresses that contain different characters other than this may cause the order to be delayed and/or cancelled.
Returns & Refunds
- All Sales Are Final. If you purchased your item from the official Danielle Walker store and received a damaged or incorrect item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number.
- Please mail only damaged or incorrect items to Merch Made Easy, Attn: Danielle Walker Online Store Returns, 449 Atlas Drive, Nashville, TN 37211. Please include the merchandise, order number, and a note explaining the return.
- Orders that are returned by USPS, FedEx, or DHL as "Return to Sender" (wrong address, package refused at customs, etc.) will be refunded less shipping/handling charge, once the package arrives back at our fulfillment center.
- For bundled products, we are unable to accept partial returns. You must return the full bundle in order to get a refund.
Damaged, Incorrect, or Incomplete Orders
- If your order arrives damaged, incorrect, or incomplete please contact email@example.com to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number.
- If damaged, please provide evidence of the damage in your message and we will provide a return label via email. Once the damaged item has arrived at our facility, we will provide a replacement provided the item is in stock. If it is not in stock, you will be refunded for the cost of the product.
- If your order contains an incomplete item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to message us with the store name and your order confirmation number and we will ship out your missing item(s) provided the item is in stock. If it is not in stock, you will be refunded for the cost of the product.
- We will not be responsible for damages to merchandise once the item has been washed or worn.
- If you have any additional questions that are not covered above, please contact email@example.com to message us and we will be happy to assist you. If your question or concern is regarding an order you have recently placed, please provide the store and order confirmation number in your email. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response before sending in a second ticket request.