Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Hollow-Ground Nakiri Knife
Why I like it: This knife is so sharp and efficient, I use it for everything from fresh vegetables, fruits, and herbs to meats and poultry!
Everyday chopping, slicing and mincing are faster and more efficient when you use this classic Japanese-style knife. Echoing the shape of a traditional cleaver, the wide, ultra-sharp blade is ideal for prepping everything from fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs to meats and poultry. Hollow-ground indentations on the blade reduce friction and minimize sticking. The wide blade is also great for scooping prepped ingredients into your soup pot or salad bowl.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.